Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Manganese Methionine, Copper Glycine, Zinc Methionine, Iron Glycine, Chicken Liver Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Multivitamin + Multimineral tablets.
Just like humans, nearly every pet needs a supplement that provides them with the missing ingredients they need to be as healthy and happy as possible. Our multivitamin + multimineral tablets are designed for pets who need an extra burst of vitamins and minerals in their diet. The formula can contribute to long-term immune system and antioxidant support. multivitamin + multimineral tablets also help to support heart, liver, brain, and eye function.
Young pets can benefit from multivitamin + multimineral tablets by getting all the nutrition they need starting at a young age. Multivitamin + multimineral tablets can help them develop into strong and healthy adults. Adult pets that appear healthy and happy can also benefit from multivitamin + multimineral dietary supplement. It will give them more energy and help them avoid a number of health problems before they even get a chance to begin.
Senior pets need multivitamin + multimineral tablets to avoid some of the disorders associated with age, such as arthritis and blindness.
Ill or recovering pets, who don’t feel well may have a poor appetite, and can also benefit from our multivitamin + multimineral tablets since they are not receiving their daily requirement through the food they eat.
Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Multivitamin + Multimineral supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
BENEFITS OF MULTIVITAMIN + MULTIMINERAL
- Keeps your pet’s skin and coat healthy, strengthens immune system, bones and teeth, and gives pets the overall energy that they need to function ;
- Inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath;
- The source of high-quality vitamins and minerals;
- Easily absorbed;
- Easy to administer.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Multivitamin + Multimineral, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given one time per day by mouth in the form of a uncoated tablet. The medication should be given with food, either just before eating or mixed into the food. For best results long term use is recommended.
- The product is for animal use only and should only be used when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- Note that most commercial foods for pets have the minimum amount of vitamins added already;
- Some dangers of excess vitamins can lead to toxicity and affect the nervous, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal systems;
- Common signs include vomiting, drooling, depression or hyperactivity, vocalization, tachycardia, hypertension and hyperthermia.