Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Chicken Liver Powder, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Puffed Rice Noodles, Glycerol, Linseed oil, Fish Oil
Tablet (Soft Chewable)
AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Hip & Joint Support dietary supplement.
We know the frustration that comes from watching helplessly as your pet struggles on a long walk, or refuses to play with the toy that they used to love. Just as humans deal with joint inflammation, so can pets. Our Hip & Joint Support is formulated by vets to help your furry friend joints stay healthy and functioning properly into an old age by stimulating cartilage growth and supporting mobility. Pets who have been diagnosed with joint problems like arthritis can also benefit from our Hip & Joint Support supplement on top of their usual medication.
With important ingredients like glucosamine sulfate and organic turmeric, Hip & Joint Support helps to reverse and repair cartilage damage, meaning it helps protect and strengthen joints. At the same time, Hip & Joint Support is considered a promising treatment for osteoarthritis and may also slow down the progression of arthritis with a combination of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine. It even contains methylsulfonylmethane, which is a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-killing) product.
Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Hip & Joint Support supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
BENEFITS OF HIP & JOINT SUPPORT
- Supports joints and immune system;
- Suitable for animals of all sizes and species;
- Contains all-natural and high-quality ingredients;
- Easy to administer;
- Approved by veterinarians.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Bladder & Urinary Support, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given one time per day by mouth in the form of a chewable or soft chewable tablet, premix or gel. The medication should be given with food, either just before eating or mixed into the food. For best results long term use is recommended.
- The product is for animal use only and should only be used when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- Note that most commercial foods for pets have the minimum amount of vitamins added already;
- Some dangers of excess vitamins can lead to toxicity and affect the nervous, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal systems;
- Common signs include vomiting, drooling, depression or hyperactivity, vocalization, tachycardia, hypertension and hyperthermia.