Vitamin D3: 50000IU, Vitamin E (as as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 42mg, Calcium: 11%, Phosphorus: 9.2%
100 tablets/bottle, 1 bottle/box;60 tablets/bottle, 1 bottle/box
AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Calcium + Vitamin D3 tablets.
Just as with humans, pets require a sufficient amount of calcium in order to be healthy. Calcium is necessary for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular and immune system. It is also essential for maintaining healthy teeth and bones as calcium, along with phosphorus, brings rigidity and shape to bone structures. Our Calcium + Vitamin D3 contains a healthy dose of calcium and phosphorus, both of which help to develop strong and healthy muscles. It also contains vitamin D 3, which aids absorption.
Calcium + Vitamin D3 enhances the development of offspring as well as the proper bone growth in animals that are rapidly growing. It may also help prevent osteoporosis in older pets.
Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Calcium + Vitamin D3 supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D3 + CALCIUM
- Easy to chew and digest;
- The right nutritional balance supports digestion, hormones, muscles, bones and heart function;
- Helps to strengthen bones;
- Natural ingredients;
- Suitable for breeding and growing pets of different sizes.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Calcium + Vitamin D3, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given one time per day by mouth in the form of a tablet. The medication should be given with food, either just before eating or mixed into the food. For best results long term use is recommended.
- The product is for animal use only and should be used only when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- Some dangers of excess calcium can include: muscle weakness, hypercalcemia, bladder stones, and cardiac arrhythmias;
- Note that many foods for pets have the minimum amount of vitamins added already, therefore additional supplements should be used only in specific situations, such as to aid lactating female pets.