S (18-21cm);L (21-24cm)
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Palm-Wrist Braces.
The AccuPoint™ brand of palm-wrist braces, available in a wide range of types and sizes, from 18cm to 24cm, with both pencil and quincke points, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s palm-wrist braces are specially designed to provide support and pain relief from the still, swollen or fractured wrist. Our palm braces are uniquely equipped to provide firm support for the maintenance of joint structures along with offering gentle compressions over the palm affording the right kind of protection for injured or weak conditions of the palm, offering effective unmitigated support to damaged ligaments or muscles around the thenar eminence region.
Out palm-wrist braces come in standard and orthosis formats. The orthosis is neatly contoured around the wrist and palm to ensure a perfect and flawless fit. The support has multiple hook and loop closures on the dorsal side and an adjustable thumb grip. AdvaCare’s palm wrist braces protect against further injury and are suitable for all sports, athletic activities and everyday use. The medical equipment is designed to conform naturally to the contours of the palm and is manufactured following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin and wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF PALM-WRIST BRACES
- Specially designed to offer firm support for joint structures with gentle compression over the palm region;
- Helps in avoiding further pain from an injured or unstable palm;
- Ensures effective support to damaged ligaments and muscles in the thenar eminence region.
Simply insert hand into the palm brace, with the thumb going through the thumb hole.
- In order to attain maximum results from the metacarpal brace, patient compliance is highly advised;
- The medical equipment should be applied or adjusted by a qualified orthopedic professional. It is not recommended for patients to attempt to apply or adjust this medical equipment unless otherwise instructed to do so by a qualified professional.