- Easy to apply and can be washed without any complications;
- The use of microfibres gives the inside of the brace a soft feeling and helps to keep the skin dry.
To avoid further damage, it is absolutely necessary to refrain from the unnecessary movement of your neck during this procedure.
- Before applying the collar, ensure that your shoulders, neck, and head are completely supported either by chair or bed;
- Open the sides of the front panel outward, make sure the top of the collar sits under your chin and supports the jawbone. Your chin should not slip down into the collar during this step. Hold firmly with one hand and push the sides of the front panel around your neck;
- Carefully place the back panel on the back of your neck by sliding it in place, either from the side or down the back of your head. If you do this step correctly, the end of each strap should come to the same position on each side;
- While holding the front panel with one hand, carefully attach both sides of the back panel to the front with the straps.
- Before using the neck brace, seek out the professional diagnosis by a qualified doctor or therapist. Avoid ill-fitting braces as they do not function properly;
- Note that optimal performance by your neck brace can only be guaranteed if the product is fully intact. Always inspect your brace each time before using for signs of wear and tear;
- Make a habit of removing the collar daily for cleaning of your neck. Take this opportunity to check if there are any areas with skin irritation.