FEEL Plain Condoms are made of high quality latex rubber and provide the highest level of protection.
- Smooth surface for more sensibility;
- Traditional and most common specification.
FEEL Studded Condoms are made of high quality latex rubber and provide increased stimulation for both partners.
- With a dotted surface;
- For increased pleasure sensation.
FEEL Ribbed Condoms are high quality latex rubber textured condoms with ribs.
- With rib (ringed) surface;
- Better stimulation for females that claim its loss due to condom use.
- Using of condoms provides protection against STDs (sexually transmitted diseases);
- For those in need of protection of undesired pregnancy, condoms provide the best safety;
- Studded and Ribbed textures increase the stimulation experienced by both partners.
Open the individual condom wrapper carefully. Do not damage the condoms with fingernails, jewelry, etc.
Condoms should be placed on the penis before any contact of the penis with your partner’s body to prevent sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.
Hold the nipple-end of the condom between thumb and forefinger against the head of erect penis. Make sure the part to be unrolled is on the outside.
After intercourse, withdraw penis from your partner by holding the ring area of the condom and before losing erection.
- Condoms should not be allowed to come into contact with petroleum-based grease or other oil-based products, such as petroleum jelly, body lotion, butter;
- Store condoms in cool, dry place, and keep in containers that will not expose the contents to sunlight and mechanical damage;
- If the condom comes off or is obviously damaged, withdraw the penis, and put on a new condom before intercourse continues;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if using medication on penis or vagina. If you are allergic to latex products, please consult your doctor before use;
- Each condom is for single use only. Remove the condom and dispose it properly. Never throw condoms into the toilet.