10g aluminum sachet, 100 pieces/box;5g aluminum sachet, 100 pieces/box;5g plastic tube, 48 pieces/box;42g plastic tube, 12 pieces/box;82g plastic tube, 12 pieces/box;56.7g plastic tube, 12 pieces/box;113g plastic tube, 12 pieces/box;30ml plastic bottle, 1 piece/box;180ml plastic bottle, 1 piece/box
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of lubricants.
Feel™ brand of lubricants, available in multiple configurations, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s lubricant is a transparent water-based gel that is specially designed for the external application on genitals to ensure better lubrication and reduce friction between genitals during sexual intercourse. Manufactured from a unique silky formula, our lubricant is equipped for long-lasting lubrication and provides a boost to sexual intimacy by supplementing the body’s natural lubrication.
Compared to most lubricants in the market, our lubricant is neither absorbed quickly nor affected by friction. Besides, by being a completely water-soluble, AdvaCare’s lubricant does not feel greasy in any way and does not dry out when exposed to the open air. Our lubricants are manufactured by following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more of our Feel range, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF LUBRICANTS
- Reduces irritation and friction during sexual intercourse;
- Features zero coloring agents, ensuring zero stains or greasy marks on fabrics;
- Completely water-soluble and will not dry out when exposed to open air;
- Does not damage rubber appliances as it is compatible with natural latex, polyurethane and polyisoprene condoms.
- Open the package containing the lubricant;
- Apply the desired amount of lubricant directly to the skin or to a condom.
- Do not ingest the lubricant or allow it to come in contact with your eyes;
- Keep the bottle, tube, or container tightly closed and sealed when not in use. Note that in case of eye contact, you should take steps to immediately rinse off the lubricant with water. If eye irritation persists, we recommend you seek immediate medical attention;
- Avoid using the product if there are signs that its packaging was tampered with;
- Do not use after expiry date.