Universal (wrist circumference 12-18cm)
Double Velcro Strips
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Infusion Splints.
The StayGuard™ brand of infusion splints, available in sizes from 12cm to 18cm, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s infusion splints are specially designed for the acute fixation during the intravenous permanent-drip infusions. Our infusion splints provide reliable immobilization and support for the wrist in case of arterial accesses and peripheral infusions. They are used to hold the arm in the correct position during medical procedures.
Our infusion splint product lines are GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA approved.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin and wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF INFUSION SPLINTS
- Specially designed to reduce discomfort to patient’s limb;
- Easy to apply and remove;
- Features a soft foam to ensure maximum comfort for patient’s wrist.
- Depending on the use of the medical equipment, carefully place the splint to the interior or exterior of the arm around the elbow. When desired, form the splint beforehand in the required position;
- Carefully and tightly tie the elastic straps around the arm;
- By using the hook and loop fastener, fix the straps so as to ensure better stability of the arm.
- In order to attain maximum results from the infusion splint, patient compliance is highly advised.