Universal w/phalanx circumherence 4-8cm;Universal w/wrist circumference 12-23cm
Elastic Straps on Velcro
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Finger Splints.
StayGuard brand of finger splints, used to prevent unintended painful finger movement, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
Finger splints immobilize the finger thereby reducing the pain that comes through unintended painful finger movement. Splints provide stabilization and can help prevent pain associated with joint movement. Finger splints are associated with treating a range of issues including corrective splinting, arthritis, flexion, hairline fractures, phalanx associated displacement, and deviation.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin and wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF FINGER SPLINTS
- The built-in plastic support bar of moderate intensity offers good support;
- The top velcro design allows for effective attachment of the strap to the patient’s hand cleat;
- The simple structure makes it easy to wear.
- Cleanse finger and wound.
- Stop any bleeding by applying direct pressure.
- If wound is exposed, apply an antibiotic crean and cover with sterile pad or gauze;
- Attach one end of the strap perpendicular to hook rectangle on sprint;
- Gently mold splint to finger;
- Wrap strap around splinted finger and fasten. Splint should feel snug, but not too tight. Strap should not be wrapped where it will put pressure directly on the knuckle. Strap can be removed and repositioned if necessary.
- In order to attain maximum results from the metacarpal brace, patient compliance is highly advised;
- Unless instructed otherwise, always wear your splint as instructed by a qualified health professional;
- Always inspect your skin for irritation and reddened areas after wearing the brace. If they appear, you may have to readjust your splint.