S (Foot Length <19cm);M (Foot Length <20cm-26cm);L (Foot Length >27cm)
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Ankle-Foot Orthosis Support.
The StayGuard™ brand of Ankle-Foot Orthosis supports, available in multiple sizes, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
StayGuard Ankle-Foot Orthosis (AFO) is used to control the position and motion of the ankle, compensate for weakness and correct deformities. Our Ankle-Foot Orthosis is specially designed to offer excellent support in the case of loss of ability to lift the foot and problems in controlling the foot when walking.
AdvaCare’s AFO functions when lifting the foot during the swing phase and controls the plantar flexion movement after heel strike and then allows unimpeded rolling of the foot. Besides, the elastic straps of the AFO are adjustable, and this, in turn, allows the degree of foot lift during the swing phase to be determined according to the individual needs of the user.
StayGuard Ankle-Foot Orthosis is often used with patients suffering from neurological or orthopedic conditions such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, fractures, sprains and arthritis and are manufactured following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin and wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
- Apply a long cotton sock;
- Loosen straps on the front side of the AFO;
- Slowly and carefully slide foot into the AFO;
- Inspect and ensure that the foot is properly positioned in the back of the brace and on the bottom of the footplate;
- Pull and fasten the straps on calf and thigh to ensure the foot does not slide while wearing the AFO;
- Put on a shoe of any kind as a special shoe is not needed to accommodate the medical equipment.
- If you notice any redness or irritation that does not fade, carefully remove the medical equipment and contact your orthotist immediately;
- Avoid wearing socks with wrinkles or that feature a lumpy texture;
- Avoid wetting the straps when washing the AFO;
- Never leave AFO to soak or attempt to dry it with heat, for example with a hairdryer or on direct sunlight.