AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Heart and Cardiovascular Support Supplements.
A healthy diet and lifestyle are the most important measures for overcoming cardiovascular diseases. In addition to improving both, adding a supplement such as AdvaLife Heart Support to your daily routine can provide benefits for heart health.
Our Heart Support formulas have been scientifically formulated to help maintain and safeguard the healthy functioning of the heart and cardiovascular system.
Our Heart Support Standard Formula is a combination of nutrients which support cardiovascular health including essential vitamins, minerals and naturally occurring plant extracts:
- Vitamin B3, or Niacin: Helps in maintaining a good cholesterol level in the body and is crucial for the normal functioning of the heart.
- B-vitamins & Folic Acid: Promotes normal red blood cell formation and normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Magnesium: Works as an “anti-stress” nutrient which functions like a “relaxer.” It helps in relaxing (dilates) the arteries, which lowers blood pressure and makes the heart pump blood effectively.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Carrying fat in the form of fatty acids, L-carnitine is more present in the heart than any other organ and is crucial for energy production. The heart requires metabolic energy, 70% of which is delivered by means of fatty acids. Associated with reduction in ventricular arrhythmias, and reduction in angina symptoms in patients prone to a heart attack. This nutrient also helps in improving multiple mechanisms of the cardiovascular system, such as improved energy metabolism in the mitochondria, decreased ischemia, and enhanced left ventricle function.
- Co-Q10: Known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q, this vitamin-like nutrient is especially beneficial for those who have congestive heart failure or other heart conditions, as well as for reducing blood pressure. Co-Q10 also helps in reducing the risk for repeat heart attacks and improving outcomes in patients lowering blood pressure and helping combat side effects of cholesterol-lowering statins.
- Curcumin: Helps to control blood pressure levels and prevent blood clots, and can raise HDL, the “good” cholesterol, levels.
- Garlic Extract: Contributes to normal blood circulation and also aids in lowering blood pressure.
- Flaxseed oil: Supplies omega-3s, which have anti-inflammatory properties and help in preventing degeneration of heart tissues.
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids: Antioxidant compounds such as carotenoids, decrease the risk of cardiovascular diseases by preventing the oxidation of cholesterol in arteries. The role of main carotenoids, such as lycopene, beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein, and zeaxanthin, is proven to be beneficial in the prevention of heart diseases. Research has shown that it helps in the prevention of morbidity and mortality associated with heart diseases.
Our Heart Support Premium Formula contains an equally comprehensive, balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace minerals, to that of our standard formula, plus the additional of range of herbal extracts:
- Vitamins B, C, D, E, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Turmeric (Curcumin), Minerals, and Trace Minerals.
- Grape Seed Extract: Improves circulation and helps lower LDL cholesterol, and reduces swelling by acting as an anti-inflammatory. A potent antioxidant, grape seed extract protects blood vessels from damage and is even beneficial for eye diseases related to diabetes.
- Omega-3 (DHA): Helps in increasing HDL cholesterol levels and lowers triglycerides. It also prevents from plague formation in the walls of the arteries.
- Phytosterol Esters: Benefits in lowering cholesterol levels. It aids in increasing the good cholesterol. Phytosetrols is also beneficial in increasing the tissue strength of the heart.
- Hawthorn Berry Extract: Used to treat both high & low blood pressure, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), and high cholesterol.
As with all supplements some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.