Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before using Liver Support supplements. If the condition does not improve or worsens, call a veterinary physician or animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- Detoxifies the liver and promotes cell regeneration;
- Improves the digestion of fats and proteins;
- Suitable for different pets of different sizes;
- All-natural ingredients;
- Veterinary-approved and recommended.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Liver Support, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given one time per day by mouth in the form of a chewable tablet soft and chewable tablet, premix or gel. The medication should be given with food, either just before eating or mixed into the food. For best results long term use is recommended.
- The product is for animal use only and should be only used when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- Note that most commercial foods for pets have the minimum amount of vitamins added already;
- Some dangers of excess vitamins can lead to toxicity and affect the nervous, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal systems;
- Common signs include vomiting, drooling, depression or hyperactivity, vocalization, tachycardia, hypertension and hyperthermia.