Always consult a veterinary physician or animal care specialist before giving your pet Anti-Scoot & Digestive Support supplement. If the condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call a veterinary physician or an animal care specialist.
Refer to an animal care specialist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise, and complete the full treatment, as stopping early can result in a recurrence or worsening of the problem.
Consult with an animal care specialist about any other medications that are being taken by the animal, and their medical history, before giving your pet any dietary supplement.
- All-natural premium ingredients help support normal bowel function;
- Contains pumpkin that helps maintain a healthy digestive tract;
- Tasty treat pets will not be able resist;
- Helps support healthy anal sac and gland function;
- Contains Anti-Inflammatories, Digestive Enzymes, & Probiotics.
Consult with your veterinarian before using Anti-Scoot & Digestive Support, in order to establish a safe and effective dosage for your pet. This supplement is given once per day by mouth in the form of a tablet. The medication should be given with food, either just before eating or mixed into the food. For best results long term use is recommended.
- The product is for animal use only and should be only used when instructed by a veterinarian;
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately;
- If a dose is missed, continue with the next dosage at the scheduled time;
- Never give your pet two doses at once or give extra doses;
- Note that most commercial foods for pets have the minimum amount of vitamins added already;
- Some dangers of excess vitamins can lead to toxicity and affect the nervous, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal systems;
- Common signs include vomiting, drooling, depression or hyperactivity, vocalization, tachycardia, hypertension and hyperthermia.