5cm x 90cm;7cm x 120cm;10cm x 120cm;15cm x 150cm;20cm x 150cm;25cm x 80cm;30cm x 120cm
1 piece/PE bag
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Stockinettes.
The StaySafe™ brand of Stockinettes, manufactured in multiple sizes, is internationally distributed and recognized for reliable quality and exceptional value. With distribution across developed and developing markets alike, our products are uniquely positioned as the brand of choice for medical professionals.
AdvaCare’s Stockinettes are specially designed to stretch to more than their width so as to conform comfortably to those with complex anatomies. Our stockinettes are manufactured from medical grade cotton with non-absorbent fibers that do not hold moisture against the skin, greatly reducing the possibility of skin irritation or discomfort.
In addition, our stockinettes feature a high loft and fleece density that provide an extra thin layer of cushioning for patient protection and makes it ideal for dressing fixation or as the skin covering for any part of the body. AdvaCare’s stockinettes are manufactured by following strict GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA standards.
Interested in more Products?
For more medical wear and clothing, you can also check the following related products:
BENEFITS OF A STOCKINETTE
- Made from a non-absorbent synthetic material that does not hold moisture against the skin, which greatly reduces skin irritability and discomfort;
- Easy to wear and take off;
- Features a high loft and fleece density design that provides extra cushioning and patient protection.
- Cut the stockinette to twice the length required for limb. A general recommendation is to cut extra 2cm to 3cm for overlap;
- Gently pull up the stockinette as you would a regular sock until it completely covers the area that needs to be covered.
- Never use excessive force when using the equipment;
- Avoid using the product if there are signs that its packaging was tampered with;
- Do not use after expiry date;
- Consult a medical professional as soon as you notice signs of skin irritation and/or swelling.