MEDICAL WASTE AND COLOR CODING
Depending on the type of biological waste you need to store and put in safety, the proper combination of color coding and material for biohazard bags might be crucial. Make sure to use:
- Yellow Bags: Used for pathological waste such as tissues or body parts;
- Red Bags: Used for infectious, chemotherapy and radioactive waste
- Features a seamless bottom for maximum strength and integrity;
- Highly resistant to tear, stretching and poking.
- When transporting multiple specimen samples via AdvaCare’s biohazard bags, ensure that you take steps to isolate the specimen to avoid any unnecessary complications;
- Place any and all documentation related to the specimen being transported in the bag’s rear pouch.
- Never use excessive force when using the equipment;
- Avoid using the product if there are signs that its packaging was tampered with;
- Do not use after expiry date.