- Adds stability when lumbar section of your back is unstable due to injury or weakened spinal structure;
- Helps to privide a healthy healing from inflammations, sprains, and other injuries;
- Wearing a back support provides a reduced load on the spine and improve posture;
- Reduce range of motion granting safe healing of low back pain;
- Improve posture to redistribute weight in the spine;
- Provides compression and support to lower back after a herniated disc inflamation, and facilitate healing.
StayGuard back/waist support are intended for back pain relief and protection.
Wrap the brace around your back with wings against either side of the torso.
Connect the wings across the abdomen to apply compression to your back.
Make more precise adjustments to the tightness and pressure in the back/waist support.
- Although generally safe, even for overnight usage, if you feel discomfort in using a waist and back support this may be caused by the excessive compression applied in the moment of closure of the support;
- Avoid extremely tight closure of the back support to avoid blood flow and movement difficulties;