Double-Pull Lumbar Sacral (BWS-01);Triple-Pull Lumbar Sacral (BWS-02);Contoured for Lower Back (BWS-03);Far-Infrared Back Support (BWS-04);Low Back Support for Sports (BWS-05);Low & Mid Back Support for Sports (BWS-06)
AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of waist and back supports.
Back supports provide warmth and support to the lower back area as these devices are worn around the waist. They function according to a person’s lifestyle. They can help improving microcirculation, providing muscle relaxation, stimulate blood circulation, relieve pain, and relieve arthritis in the mid and lower back.
They give therapeutic support during and after back injury with its fitting and comfort. They are used to relieve and treat general soreness and provide lower back support by providing compression, support, and therapeutic heat retention.
As back supports provide protection and relieve pain, they are majorly used in hospitals, households, and clinics. They are also available in retail stores and pharmacies.
Interested in more Products?
For more skin & wound care products, you can also check the following related products:
- Adds stability when lumbar section of your back is unstable due to injury or weakened spinal structure;
- Helps to privide a healthy healing from inflammations, sprains, and other injuries;
- Wearing a back support provides a reduced load on the spine and improve posture;
- Reduce range of motion granting safe healing of low back pain;
- Improve posture to redistribute weight in the spine;
- Provides compression and support to lower back after a herniated disc inflamation, and facilitate healing.
StayGuard back/waist support are intended for back pain relief and protection.
Wrap the brace around your back with wings against either side of the torso.
Connect the wings across the abdomen to apply compression to your back.
Make more precise adjustments to the tightness and pressure in the back/waist support.
- Although generally safe, even for overnight usage, if you feel discomfort in using a waist and back support this may be caused by the excessive compression applied in the moment of closure of the support;
- Avoid extremely tight closure of the back support to avoid blood flow and movement difficulties;