- Prevent ankle injuries to your ligaments, muscles and tendons, as well as foot, and ankle bones;
- During rehabilitation, wearing an ankle support, facilitate healing and faster recovery;
- Designed as ambidextrous usage;
- Provides best support to your ankle for sprains, pain and arthritis conditions.
StayGuard ankle supports are generally used to prevent ankle injuries. By compressing the ankle, this support protects from ligaments, muscles and tendon injuries.
Slide foot into the ankle support so that the heel fits naturally into the heel opening.
Start by securing the closure from the bottom of the foot, to the top of the support.
- Ensure that you got a comfortable fit, without too much contriction to your blood flow;
- Get advise from your healthcare practitioner on the size and model of ankle support which is more adapt to your injury condition;
- Although is usually not recommendable to utilize an ankle support for preventive purposes during sport, StayGuard ankle support can be used for outdoor walking in cases of ankles ligaments and muscles weakness.