AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Vitamin AB2D3K concentrates.
Vitamin AB2D3K concentrate is a composition of vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin D3 and vitamin K which is delivered to poultry and other livestock, to aid growth and performance.
It is an immune system stimulant that helps to develop resistance against infections, helps improve feed efficiency, treats diseases related to vitamin and mineral deficiency, improves productivity and overall health and functionality of the animal.
Vitamins are important for the proper operation of the animals various physiological functions and under stress conditions.
Some important features of vitamin AB2D3K concentrates are as follows:
- It improves the feed conversion ratio;
- It improves egg production in layers and promotes weight gain in broilers;
- It improves growth in chicks and reduces the mortality rate;
- It provides healthy bones and provide strength in the muscles;
- It builds resistnce to fight diseases and helps in overcoming stress;
- It prevents curled toe paralysis and ensures proper blood circulation;
As with all veterinary products some unwanted effects can occur. Always consult veterinary physician or animal care specialist for medical advice before use.
There are no known adverse reactions or side effects resulting from the use of vitamin AB2D3K, however it is advised that the product be administered according to the prescribed measure, to avoid any unwanted reactions.
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please seek veterinary medical treatment immediately.