AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Digestive Enzymes capsules.
We eat food, but our digestive system doesnt absorb food, it absorbs nutrients. Food has to be broken down from things like steak and broccoli into its nutrient pieces: amino acids (from proteins), fatty acids and cholesterol (from fats), and simple sugars (from carbohydrates), as well as vitamins, minerals, and a variety of other plant and animal compounds.
Digestive enzymes, primarily produced in the pancreas and small intestine, break down our food into nutrients so that our bodies can absorb them. If we dont have enough digestive enzymes, we can’t break down our food which means even though we’re eating well, we aren’t absorbing all that good nutrition. The role of digestive enzymes is primarily to act as catalysts in speeding up specific, life-preserving chemical reactions in the body. Essentially, they help break down larger molecules into more easily absorbed particles that the body can use to survive, needless to say, an important role in digestive health. Aminopeptidases degrade peptides into amino acids. These enzymes are:
- Lactase, a dairy sugar, converts lactose to glucose.
- Cholecystokinin aids digestion of proteins and fats.
- Secretin, as a hormone controls, the secretion of the duodenum.
- Sucrase converts sucrose to disaccharides and monosaccharides.
- Maltase converts maltose to glucose.
- Isomaltase converts isomaltose.
- Lipase converts triglycerides into both fatty acids and glycerol.
- Amylase converts carbohydrates into simple sugars.
- Elastase degrades the protein elastin.
- Trypsin converts proteins to amino acids.
- Chymotrypsin converts proteins to amino acids.
- Nucleases convert nucleic acids to nucleotides and nucleosides.
- Phospholipase converts phospholipids into fatty acids.
They help heal leaky gut by taking stress off the GI tract. It also assists the body in breaking down difficult-to-digest protein and sugars. Greatly improve symptoms of acid reflux and IBS. Enhance nutrition absorption and prevent nutritional deficiency. Counteract enzyme inhibitors naturally in foods like peanuts, wheat germ, egg whites, nuts, seeds, beans, and potatoes.