AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Hair, Skin & Nails Support Supplements.
Our Hair, Skin & Nails Support is a beautifying formula developed to balance your daily skin, nails and hair care routine with a formulation of more than 20 vital micronutrients.
Hair, Skin and Nails Support provides antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E, both of which play essential roles in the integumentary system, the organ system responsible for the formation, growth and maintenance of skin, hair and nails. Cystine and vitamin C help with the manufacture and strengthening of collagen, while other nutrients like biotin maintain healthy hair and skin and silica strengthens hair and nails. Other essential B vitamins, trace minerals including selenium, silica, zinc and copper, as well as grape seed and natural carotenoid extracts contribute to supporting the functions of the integumentary system. Our comprehensive formula provides you with a daily amount of the most important nutrients to help maintain beautiful hair, skin and nails from the inside out.
Hair, Skin & Nails Support is scientifically developed to nourish the skin from the deepest layers, the root level under the hair follicles and nail tissues. Our formula is a wholesome micronutrient tablet which includes:
- Vitamin C: Necessary for collagen synthesis, an essential protein that makes up much of skin, hair and nails, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) has beneficial effects on skin cells and may prevent UV damage.
- Vitamin D3: The antioxidant properties of vitamin D help in delaying the premature ageing of skin. This essential vitamin contains strong anti-inflammatory properties which even make it effective in treating burns, skin injuries, skin damage and stretch marks. Lack of Vitamin D can also cause hair loss as it is a precursor to the hair growth cycle, acting on the keratinocytes to initiate hair follicle cycling and stimulate hair growth, it is lacking in unhealthy follicles and even plays a role in depression as it has been linked to hair loss. Vitamin D, when taken as supplement, contributes to healthy hair follicles and nails and is essential for calcium absorption.
- Natural Vitamin E: This potent antioxidant helps repair and build tissue. Hair benefits from vitamin E by reducing scalp inflammation and repairs damage to the follicles, while skin can stay youthful-looking by reducing wrinkles and enhancing appearance.
- Biotin: Supporting healthy hair, skin and nails by improving keratin infrastructure, Biotin thickens the hair and nails while beautifying skin. Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is a water-soluble vitamin that’s a part of the complex of B vitamins and also important for metabolism and energy production.
- Selenium: This essential trace mineral boosts hair growth, and may even reduce dandruff – selenium can destroy fungus, specifically Malassezia, from its negative effects on the scalp. Selenium can utilize foods that contain protein and help in the proper functioning of hormones, both of which are needed to facilitate the growth of hair. Selenium and vitamin E together create an effective combination by utilizing the antioxidant power of both to prevent or reduce aging due to oxidation while selenium.
- Iodine: Helps with the formation of shiny and healthy skin, hair and teeth and is an important trace element – a lack of iodine results in hair loss.
- Silica: Essential to bone growth and responsible for the absorption of minerals into bones, silica is involved with numerous bodily functions. Normal to abundant silica levels are crucial for healthy and silky hair, soft skin and strong nails. Silica energizes the immune system and also contributes its action to alkalizing the body, both of which have a positive effect not only on hair, skin and nails, but also for general health and well-being.
- Copper & Iron: Manufactures various enzymes, some of which act as antioxidants. These enzymes are involved in haemoglobin and collagen formation. Copper and iron work together to make red blood cells and it is a major component of the outer coating of nerve fibers and collagen.
- Grape Seed Extract: Rich antioxidant with high polyphenol content, a substance that protects cells from damage. It also facilitates wound healing and promotes hair cell growth.
Similarly, trace elements such as zinc and manganese, help in the proper growth and maintenance of healthy hair and nails.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.