AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Bone Health Support Supplements.
Bones play a pivotal role in providing structure, protecting organs, anchoring muscles and storing calcium. It is always important for general health and longevity to build strong and healthy bones. Therefore, protecting bone health throughout life prevents lack of mobility, early bone degeneration, fractures, low bone to muscle density, and osteoporosis in later years.
Inadequate intake of nutrients that bones need increases the risk for bone loss and subsequent osteoporosis. The process of bone formation requires an adequate and constant supply of nutrients such as calcium, vitamin D3, manganese, boron and other minerals.
Our Bone Support Supplement is specifically designed to maintain optimal bone health. Developed for both men and women, but especially beneficial for older women because, while both sexes lose bone mass with age, women after menopause usually lose bone mass much faster than men. To restore and maintain healthy bone density, our bone support formula provides essential calcium with vitamin D3 for absorption, minerals magnesium, zinc, copper, and trace minerals manganese, selenium, boron and silica – the nutrients that are deficient in individuals with osteoporosis.
Our Bone Support Supplement provides the essential vitamins and minerals which help to maintain normal bone health:
- Vitamin D3: Cholecalciferol is an active form of Vitamin D which is produced by skin receptors under the exposure of sunlight. D3 is the ideal form of vitamin D because, when compared to D2, it’s the naturally occurring form of the vitamin in the human body. Vitamin D is also required for healthy absorption of calcium in the body, which makes it essential for bone health.
- Calcium: Facilitating in the formation of bones and teeth, this mineral is the most abundant in the body and acts as the building block in bone and muscle formation. Calcium is responsible for preventing the early onset of osteoporosis and also helps in the prevention from post-menopausal osteoporosis.
- Silica: Playing an important role in bone formation, this trace mineral helps start the process from bone growth to bone mineralization. Silica repairs bone fractures, builds cartilage and prevents osteoporosis.
- Magnesium: Essential in proper functioning of nerves and muscles.
- Zinc: Essential in collagen synthesis that helps provide a structural platform for bone formation.
- Copper: Involved in collagen maturation, this protein helps provide the infrastructure that holds bone together.
- Manganese: A co-factor in the formation of bone collagen and bone cartilage, this key mineral even plays a vital role in bone mineralization – bone metabolism requires this trace mineral.
- Selenium: Provides antioxidant protection, enhanced immune surveillance and modulation of cell proliferation. Selenium supports these cellular processes which can lead to better absorption of nutrients in normal bone metabolism.
- Boron: Reduces the excretion of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, all of which are necessary for strong bones.
As with all supplements, some unwanted effects can occur. This product does not contain any added sugar, drugs or hormones. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use.
Common side effects include hypervitaminiosis or vitamin toxicity. Seek medical attention if any adverse effects occur.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor or healthcare professional immediately.