AdvaCare is a GMP manufacturer of Ciprofloxacin HCL tablets.
Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic chemotherapeutic antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones which are used to fight bacteria in the body. It kills bacteria by interfering with the enzymes that cause DNA to rewind after being copied, which stops DNA and protein synthesis.
Ciprofloxacin tablets are used to treat or prevent certain infections caused by bacteria, such as urinary tract infections, cystitis, prostatitis, lower respiratory tract infections, acute sinusitis, bone and joint infections, skin and skin structure, diarrhea, typhoid fever, and gonorrhea. Ciprofloxacin is also used to treat or prevent anthrax in people who may have been exposed to anthrax germs in the air.
As with all pharmaceuticals, some unwanted effects can occur from the use of ciprofloxacin. Always consult a doctor or health care professional for medical advice before use. Common side effects include, but may not be limited to: trouble sleeping, headache, lightheadedness, nausea, diarrhea, and dizziness. If these common signs above are getting worse, please tell your doctor.
Seek medical attention if the following develop:
- Skin that sunburns more easily;
- Unusual bruising/ bleeding;
- Signs of a new infection such as persistent fever, persistent sore throat;
- Signs of kidney problems such as change in the amount of urine, red or pink urine;
- Sings of liver problems such as unusual tiredness, stomach/abdominal pain, persistent nausea or vomiting, yellowing eyes or skin and dark urine.
For a comprehensive list of all possible effects, consult your doctor. If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please call your doctor immediately.