Always consult a medical doctor or patient care specialist before using piracetam tablets.
Indications and Usage
It is indicated to treat clotting, coagulation, vasospastic disorders. Piracetam tablets protect cerebral cortex against a lack of oxygen.
They can be used to treat a movement disorder called cortical myoclonus while using along with other medications.
Do not take piracetam tablets if:
- You are allergic to ingredients in piracetem tablets or other allergies;
- You have kidney problems;
- You have ever had any kind of bleeding problems.
Piracetam tablets may cause drowsiness and shakiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Administration and Dosage
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage.
Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before your treatment with piracetem tablets.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Thyroid extract or thyroxine;
- Anticoagulants such as warfarin or aceno-coumarol;
- Low dose aspirin;
- Any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Symptoms of overdose include trouble breathing and passing out. These symptoms have to be reported to the medical health professional. Seek medical help urgently.
No adverse reactions have been reported.