- For more information about our Ampicillin + Oxacillin Powder for Injections
email us at: [email protected]
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking of ampicillin + oxacillin powder for injections.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery should be avoided, as it does may cause ailment.
Do NOT use of ampicillin + oxacillin if you:
- Are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement;
- Have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances;
- Have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cephalexin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem);
- Are allergic to corn or corn products;
- Have asthma, kidney problems, bleeding or clotting problems, or abnormal blood electrolyte levels, or if you are dehydrated.
There is little evidence with regards to the use of ampicillin + oxacillin powder for injections during pregnancy or breastfeeding, and so consult your doctor or health care professional before taking it.