AdvaCare is a CE, ISO and USFDA manufacturer of Blood Collection Tubes Test Kits.
Blood Collection Tubes are used in medical laboratories for reliable blood collection to provide precise results; they are used to take blood directly from the vein or to collect blood samples.
The tube is made of sterile glass or plastic, with a closure evacuated to create a vacuum inside in order to eliminate the possibility of backflow during blood collection.
The tube can be changed while the needle and plastic holder is still in place on the patient`s arm.
Every tube has a colored plastic cap, and each cup has a different color with a specific code to indicate the additive container in the tube:
– Red: pro-coagulation, used in biochemistry and immunology in medical inspections.
– Yellow: gel and clot activator, for serum separation.
– Green: heparin, used for plasma determinations in clinical chemistry.
– Purple: contains EDTA, used in clinical hematology for complete blood count (CBC), cross-matching, blood grouping and various kinds of blood cell test instruments.
– Grey: contains potassium oxalate and sodium fluoride to prevent glycolysis. Used in blood collection for tests such as blood sugar, sugar tolerance, electrophoresis.
– Blue: citrate, an anticoagulant which binds calcium in the blood, used for blood coagulation test and blood storage.
– Black: ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), for the hematology department.
AdvaCare blood collection tubes are available in high-quality PET or tempered glass, different tube volumes and sizes and with two types of caps.
Our blood collection tubes are manufactured with GMP, ISO, CE and USFDA certifications.