For more information about our Paracetamol + Ibuprofen + Caffeine Capsules
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking paracetamol + ibuprofen + caffeine capsules.
If your condition does not improve or becomes worse, then call your doctor.
Driving or operating machinery is okay.
Do NOT use paracetamol + ibuprofen + caffeine capsules if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in ibuprofen/aspirin/caffeine;
- You are a child or teenager with influenza (flu) or chickenpox;
- You have bleeding problems, such as hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, or low blood platelets;
- You have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, swelling of the face, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to aspirin, tartrazine, or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) (eg, celecoxib, ibuprofen, naproxen);
- You are taking an NSAID or another medicine that contains acetaminophen.
Use of paracetamol + ibuprofen + caffeine capsules during pregnancy or breast feeding is not recommended as taking this medicine during the last 3 months of pregnancy may harm the unborn baby. Also it can be found in breast milk. Consult your doctor or health care professional before taking it.
Refer to your doctor or pharmacist for guidelines on dosage. Do not exceed what they advise.
Several drugs might interact with ibuprofen + paracetamol + caffeine including: lithium, methotrexate, a blood thinner (warfarin, coumadin, jantoven), heart or blood pressure medication, including a diuretic or “water pill”, steroid medicine (such as prednisone), quinolones (i.e., ciprofloxacin) theophyllines, duloxetine ephedrine.
Consult with your doctor about any medications you are taking, before your treatment with paracetamol + ibuprofen + caffeine capsules.